The latest OpenVPN Connect software is available for all major platforms. It features a new and improved user interface, making the experience of installing and using the OpenVPN software a snap. With an easy-to-use import feature, you can import profiles straight from your website URL or a saved profile from disk.
- Once your Dedicated VPN server is activated, and you have received your configuration download link, download and save it to your mac.
- Download the OpenVPN Connect client for Mac OS here
- Click the OpenVPN image to install and follow the installation process.
- Once installed, open the app and click the files tab to import a local config file.
- Locate the config and click the config to import.
- Once the config is imported, it will ask you to enter your private key password. You will be given the option to save this to prevent you from having to keep re-entering it each time.
Setting up the app is a simple process – we always recommend using official open-source apps wherever possible. That way, you know there are no tracking elements hidden in the app to watch your behaviour.