2. The website
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all the United Kingdom’s national laws and requirements for user privacy.
3. Information we collect
Proceeding from the specificity of our services, we value our user’s data confidentiality most of all.
To maximise user privacy, we collect the minimum information explicitly required:
- E-mail Address we receive from the user (to identify the user in our network, to send subscription information, payment confirmations, customer correspondence, and promotional offers)
- Payment data (to analyse the chosen method of payment to improve the transactions process in a better way and to solve any problems that may occur with third-party payment processors, to manage client signups, payments, and cancellations; PremierVPN.net doesn’t collect any bank data as all payments to access PremierVPN.net are made by an intermediary (e.g. PayPal, Stripe).
- Google Analytics data (appears anonymous) (to improve our website).
– Submissions on the Contact Us page (for correspondence).
– User’s cookies (only for advertising purposes to analyse advertising trends and administer the site appropriately).
We do not need the user’s name or surname, physical address, phone number or any other personal identifying information, and we will never ask our users for personal data.
- We NEVER keep online activity logs or store private information about individual user activities on our network. Information regarding payments may be logged as per payment processor regulations.
- All servers we set up by default conform to a very high level of privacy.
4. How we use the collected information
- E-mail addresses are only used to send information regarding subscriptions, payment confirmations, responses to customer inquiries, and PremierVPN promotional offers.
- Payment data is utilized to manage client signups, payments, and cancellations. No private payment data, such as credit card numbers, are stored.
- Anonymized Google Analytics data is used to report visitor metrics and help improve our website. We do not collect any user’s personal information through our analytics tracking. All visitor IP addresses are fully masked, and service-related information such as order ID and user ID are fully anonymized.
- Contact submissions and e-mails will only be used for correspondence during business communication.
- Temporary cookies are used to handle control panel logins and affiliate marketing.
- PremierVPN does not collect or log data from its Virtual Private Network (VPN) services.
These Privacy policies and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed by the law of the United Kingdom.
7. Feedback and questions
Any comments or suggestions you may have that may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.
PremierVPN.net users have the option to register with personal information. The personal data provided is collected solely for private use by PremierVPN.net as it relates to standard business operations. Upon registration for services at PremierVPN.net, the account owner’s name, email address, and date/time is stored. This information is recorded to prevent fraud and abuse of PremierVPN.net services. No data is ever provided to a third party unless required by law. PremierVPN.net users can modify or remove the personal information stored at any time. Upon request, PremierVPN.net will provide user information on what account-related data is stored. Registered users may request the removal of all personal information at any time by contacting the support department or the official PremierVPN.net data controller.
The PremierVPN.net Data Controller Contact Information can be found below:
E-mail: admin [at] premiervpn.net